prenatal birht preparation classes in Basel
The birth preparation course includes:
- Competent information around pregnancy, the birth, coping strategies for labour including pain management.
- Competent information about the postnatal period and breastfeeding
- Practical exercises that are useful prenataly, during labour and for the post natal period.
- Good orientation for the partner, so that you can work together as a team with your baby during labour and after the birth.
- Information about having a baby in Switzerland and the available support systems.
- There will be enough time for questions and open discussions.
In this Prenatal course we will pay attention to good daily activities in order to support easier birthing.
The exercises are directed towards making space for the baby during the pregnancy by using balance, gravity and movement.
The goal is to enable optimal positioning of the baby for the birth.
The prenatal course will give you tools to correct areas of discomfort.
It will give you tools to strengthen the resources you already have.
Course leader: Sophie Day
Course fees: CHF 400.-
Health insurance benefit: CHF 150.–
Duration: Saturday and Sunday 9:30–16:00
Location: Momento-Raum für Bewegung+Gesundheit
Rütlistrasse 51 A
The number of participants is limited to 6 couples.
5./6. Februar 2022
Please register for the course here